Statt 58,-- € nur noch 34,-- €!
Carnage is a collection of close up mentalism effects from Paul Carnazzo. Included in this book are 10 items, many of which are completely impromptu:
- Salt - a spectator is able to intuit which coin the mentalist is holding, and it's orientation.
- Memory Blank - not really an effect, but a fun presentational ploy.
- Magic Tree House - an impromptu design duplication in which the drawing is done only in the participant's mind!
- Hard Seven - a modern day classic plot. A card a placed on the table face down. The spectator names a card. They match!
- The White Dot Lesson - a lesson is taught to your spectator on how to read minds...with instant results!
- Duplication - an impromptu design duplication.
- Serendipity - A tarot card effect incorporating a prediction and an amazing twist of fate!
- The Covert - Overt Wallet Peek - A great wallet peek done in full view!
- Telepathic Psychometry - an incredible exercise in telepathy and psychometry.
- Dementia - two spectators are shown a business card with a single word on it (they can sign the card if you'd like). The performer explains how he used suggestion to get them to see words that aren't actually on the card...and proves it!
Note that 3 of the effects described rely on the English language, but it may be possible to adapt these effects to other languages. Also note that 2 of the effects described are psychological in nature and the outcome may not be as described 100% of the time.
Englischsprachiges Buch, kartoniert, Format 23 mx 18 cm, 91 Seiten.